Bearpaw Excellence in Agriculture Scholarship
- Pursuing a degree from the College of Agriculture;
- Montana resident, must have lived in Montana for at least 10 years;
- Sophomore status;
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Must have achieved high academic standing.
- Blaine, Chouteau or Hill County, Montana resident
Additional Award Information:
- Award may be renewable at the discretion of the award authority.
- Previous recipients must continue to meet the required qualifications and submit an application annually to be considered for renewal.