College of Agriculture Student Assistance Scholarship
- Pursuing a degree from the College of Agriculture;
- Awarded to students meeting one of the following circumstances:
- Parent(s) of dependent child/children under the age of majority or disabled; and/or
- Non-traditional age with income consuming responsibilities not typical of traditional age students; and/or
- Student(s) preparing for a new occupation due to altered life circumstances such as: a. Injury leading to disability and/or loss of employment; b. Economic/technological changes leading to the need for education-based occupational mobility; and/or
- Veteran(s) of the Armed Forces of America and/or the spouse of a Veteran.
Additional Award Information:
- Award may be renewable at the discretion of the award authority.
- Previous recipients must continue to meet the required qualifications and submit an application annually to be considered for renewal.