George S. Severson Agricultural Scholarship
- Pursuing a degree from the College of Agriculture;
- Resident of one of the following Montana counties: Big Horn, Carbon, Carter, Custer, Dawson, Fallon, Fergus, Garfield, Golden Valley, Judith Basin, McCone, Musselshell, Petroleum, Powder River, Prairie, Richland, Rosebud, Stillwater, Sweet Grass, Treasure, Wheatland, Wibaux or Yellowstone;
- Undergraduate student;
- Full-time student;
- Maintain 3.0 cumulative GPA or incoming freshman must have demonstrated aptitude and success in high school;
- Intend on pursuing an agricultural related endeavor following graduation.
Additional Award Information:
- Award may be renewable at the discretion of the award authority.
- Previous recipients must continue to meet the required qualifications and submit an application annually to be considered for renewal.