Pursuing a degree from the College of Agriculture in one of the following areas:
– Agricultural Business, Agribusiness Management Option
– Agricultural Business, Farm and Ranch Management Option
– Animal Science, Science Option
– Animal Science, Equine Science Option
– Animal Science, Livestock Management and Industry Option
– Natural Resources and Rangeland Ecology, Rangeland Ecology and Management Option
– Natural Resources and Rangeland Ecology, Wildlife Habitat Ecology and Management Option
– Sustainable Foods and Bioenergy Systems, Sustainable Livestock Production Option
Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
Demonstrate a strong desire and motivation to pursue a career in one or more agricultural fields.
You will be automatically considered based on your completed General Application. To complete the General Application, please sign in.