James R. Sims Scholarship
- Pursuing a degree from/in one of the following:
– Department of Plant Sciences and Plant Pathology
– Department of Land Resources and Environmental Science
– Sustainable Food and Bioenergy Systems
- Montana high school graduate;
- Undergraduate student;
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Commitment and desire to complete their degree with a focus on organic agriculture.
- Junior or senior status;
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Student whose family operates an organic farm;
- Child or grandchild of a grower of Timeless Seeds, Inc.;
- Child or grandchild of a staff member of Timeless Seeds, Inc.
- Agriculture, Land Resources and Environmental Sciences, Plant Sciences and Plant Pathology