Pursuing a degree from the College of Agriculture or in the curricula traditionally known as Home Economics (includes the following degrees).
– Early Childhood Education and Child Services
– Family and Consumer Sciences Education
– Food and Nutrition
– Human Development and Family Science
– Hospitality Management, Food Enterprise Option
– Hospitality Management, Restaurant Management: Farm to Table Option
Agriculture, Health and Human Development
You will be automatically considered based on your completed General Application. To complete the General Application, please sign in.