Ag Econ Opportunity Scholarship
- Pursuing a degree from the Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics
- Students whose personal economic situation may make financial assistance necessary due to circumstances such as:
- Dependent child or children;
- Non-traditional age with income-consuming responsibilities not typical of traditional students;
- Preparing for a new occupation due to altered life circumstances (e.g. injury leading to disability or loss of employment, economic or technological change resulting in the need for education-based occupational mobility, students returning to civilian life after extended military service);
- Students with meritorious academic performance who cannot continue their academic work without scholarship support.
- Agricultural Economics and Economics, Agriculture