Alice Willman Cassidy Scholarship Endowment
- Pursuing a degree from the Mark and Robyn Jones College of Nursing;
- American Indian or Alaska Native.
- First preference: Member of and participating in the Caring for our Own Program (CO-OP);
- Second preference: students that demonstrate financial need not enrolled in the CO-OP Program.
To be considered for a Mark and Robyn Jones College of Nursing scholarship, applicants must complete the Activities and Involvement sections of the General Application.
- American Indian and Alaska Native, Nursing