- Film and Photography
- Supplemental Questions
Scholarships will be awarded based on a written statement, originality, creative energy, and relative accomplishment of work submitted.
Submit a written statement to include the following:
- Tell the selection committee about yourself, your academic history, and your creative work(s).
- If you are submitting film and video, indicate the specific role you served in making the video work and summarize any prior experience in film and photo production.
- If you are submitting photographs, indicate your experience with all photographic processes.
FILM AND VIDEO SUBMISSION
- Submit a link to your work that is housed online such as Vimeo or YouTube.
- Include any password needed if you have a password protected link.
- Must be edited to be no more than five (5) minutes in length. If the link is longer, only the first five (5) minutes will be viewed.
- Submit up to 20 photographs in digital format.
- Combine photographs into one (1) document (such as PDF).